Pages

Friday, July 3, 2009

Favorite Things Friday’s: Hostess with the Mostess

If I wasn’t a teacher, my dream job would be to be an event planner!  Any excuse I have to throw a party, I usually do!  Since we’re approaching a holiday weekend, I thought this would be the perfect time to share my favorite entertaining site, Hostess with the Mostess (click on the screen shot below to head to the site).

Fullscreen capture 6282009 21447 PM.bmp

Hostess with the Mostess or HWTM, has some amazing ideas for parties for just about every occasion!  It not only gives you amazing screen shots of decorations, but it also gives you recipe ideas as well!

My favorite (or at least one of my favorite) things about about this site is that it has a blog in which they update quite frequently with new and very creative party ideas!  Just this week, they’ve had several updates about creative ideas for your 4th of July celebrations!  Check out some of these yummy creations below!  :) (Click on the picture to be taken to the actual blog post!)

4th of July dessert recipes

 

4th of july cocktail recipes

This website is a must have if you enjoy entertaining! :)

Have a great holiday weekend!! :)

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin