Pages

Monday, July 20, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

NotMeMondayButtonV6copy

So, what have I not been doing since last Monday?

I first of all did not literally jump up and down when they added a few more jobs to the job board.  I mean, who would get THAT excited over something like that….Not me!

I also did not go shopping twice last week for new clothes because I don’t even have enough room for the clothes I have!  I’m also trying to save money so that is why I most certainly did not spend over 200 dollars on both trips…nope, not me!

I also did not drag along poor Alex on the aforementioned shopping trips that I did not go on.  If I did, I would not shop for 4 hours looking for a green ensemble to wear to his car show and certainly did not buy 2 green shirts (to match his car) along with matching shoes and jewelry.  Nope, not me!

I also did not throw a hissy fit while working on a spreadsheet for my mom just because the spreadsheet didn’t look the way I wanted it to.  No, I’m not OCD about that kind of stuff!  Not me!

I also did not stray away from my diet this weekend!  Even though I was tempted by my mom’s chicken spaghetti, Alex’s mom’s meal of mango chutney chicken, salad, and creamed corn, and all of the yummies in the fridge.  Nope, not this girl!!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend full of things you did not do! ;)

Happy Monday!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin