…something I do not have at the moment
This is the perfect example of my life right now
My professor (which is the same for both classes), put due dates on the assignments, but then told us as long as we had it finished my August 7th, it was fine.
This is not good for me…just like the picture above, I need extreme pressure to crank out these projects/assignments and right now I’m lacking that pressure or motivation. Plus, I’ve never turned anything in late so this is just strange to me. This works the same for my other items on my to do list (errands, organizing, cleaning, etc).
I have a great deal on my to do list, but because I keep looking at my empty schedule, I have no motivation to get any of it finished because I don’t have any definitive due dates (except for class work of course).
I’ve already mentioned how I’m a compulsive list maker and I don’t go anywhere without my planner so I’m putting these two odd habits of mine to use and creating my own due dates! My “To Do” list on Outlook is now full of tasks according to my “due” date.
This week my goal is to finish all of my course work and turn it in. I did not give myself definitive dates for each assignment, I just thought I’d give myself a little flexibility as far as working on assignments at my convenience (and moving to the next assignment if I get bored with one ;))
Next week, I’m hoping to get my house cleaned and organized. Alex is heading to Vegas on Saturday and won’t be back until the middle of the week so I won’t have any distractions :) This also gets me ready for Josh to move in, and gives me a week to be lazy before school starts again.
So, you are my witnesses…I have confessed it on my blog, so now I have to stick to my made up deadlines ;)
Happy Tues…Wednesday now :)

1 comments:
I'm like that to! Works best under pressure--
Post a Comment