I love writing (almost as much as I love talking – which with this blog, it is one and the same ;)), but even this girl is sometimes at a loss for words. Because my life is not super interesting these days, I thought I’d throw in a few weekly topics just to spice things up! I’ve already started "Not me! Monday”, “Tasty Tuesday’s”, and “Favorite Things Friday’s” (which is about to change…see below) but I’m also filling in some more days as well. Feel free to join in on the fun!
- Not Me! Mondays (idea from MckMama’s blog over at www.mycharmingkids.net.) I use these to confess my guilty pleasures :)
- Tasty Tuesday’s – great recipes I’ve tried or would like to try!
- Wordless Wednesday’s – powerful, fun, or inspirational images I find or have that need no words
- Things I love Thursday’s – I had begun doing “Favorite Things Friday’s”, but I’m moving it to Thursday’s so I can do….
- Flashback Friday’s – Starting this week, I’ll be doing a weekly “Flashback” using pictures or memories of the past!
I will still continue to update with my life, but these are just some added fun :) I hope you are having a super fabulous weekend!

0 comments:
Post a Comment