I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! Mine was packed to the brim with things to do (although I did get to sneak in a little relaxation which was nice! :)) So here’s a little run down of my weekend “To Do List”
Friday – I got home around 4ish and Alex came by not too long after to drop off some boxes that he brought home for me from the storage building (we’re moving stuff home until I get a teaching job so I’m not having to pay storage rental fees!). He even unloaded them here at the house for me! He’s awesome like that! :) Then Mom and I unloaded the stuff I brought home and sat by the pool and I worked on homework for a bit.
Saturday – Alex’s car show! I pretty much spent the entire day there. I will be doing separate posts on the car show so I will wait and elaborate on that there :)
Sunday – I went to the second day of Alex’s car show and then came home and knocked out all of the “To Do’s” I had to do before I could leave which included:
- Making a scrapbook page for my cousin’s 40th birthday celebration this week
- Looking up and collecting addresses for Josh’s graduation thank you cards
- Addressing all of the “Thank You” cards
- Consulting Josh on what to write in the thank you cards (it probably would have been quicker if I’d written them myself)
- Filling out paperwork to send my old phone back to Verizon
- Making a spreadsheet for Mom
Surprisingly, I got it all done! I would have probably been able to add on “Finishing all of my summer course work”, but when I’m working with dial-up, it is more frustrating than helpful to do research!
Anyway, I’ll update as soon as I can! Have a great week!

0 comments:
Post a Comment