Pages

Monday, July 6, 2009

Not Me Monday’s

I totally forgot what day it was until just now and realized I have not yet posted my “Not Me Monday” post!  So here it goes (new icon & all).  As always, for more information on Not Me Monday’s check out MckMama’s blog at www.mycharmingkids.net

NotMeMondayButtonV6copy

This weekend, I most definitely did not throw my diet out the window and chow down on hamburgers and homemade ice cream, even if it was 4th of July.  On top of that, I would never even think to bring leftovers back to Tuscaloosa with me to eat this week!  Not Me!

While spending the whole day in the pool on Saturday, I most certainly did not spend the entire time reading a “fun” book.  I would never do this because I know I have 3 books to read for my PhD classes this summer!  Who would put fun before school…Not me!

When my brother and I arrived in Tuscaloosa this afternoon, I of course did not make him carry in all the groceries and I just carry my Vera Bradley duffel.  I mean, what big sister would do those things?  Not me!

Finally, I would never wait until the last minute to do an online assignment for a PhD class!  I’m always on top of things and NEVER wait until the last minute, or say an hour before its due, to start on an assignment.  What kind of girl does that….Not me!

Hope you had a wonderful Monday!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin