Pages

Monday, July 13, 2009

Not Me! Monday

NotMeMondayButtonV6copy

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

First of all, I would never make  Alex feel bad for wanting to hang out with his friends on Friday night by tearing up and eventually crying on the phone with him after he dropped me off after dinner.  Later, if he did invite me to go, I would never just sit there like a bump on a log pouting because I wasn’t entertained.  What kind of girl would do that?  Not me!

I would also never spend all day in my pj’s reading blogs and playing on the internet and then take a shower at 9 pm only to put on new pj’s and go to bed.  I mean, what kind of person does this….certainly not me!

I would never throw a package of bakery chocolate chip cookies in the cart at the grocery store when I plan on starting my diet this week.  This smart girl would never do that….nope, not me!

I would also never spend 3 days in a row sleeping until 11:30 and then still go to bed at like 10.  No, girl never sleeps past 6 am…nope, not me!

And finally, I would never spend an hour this weekend writing out a “schedule”/”to do list” for every day of the week this week.  I would most certainly not write on this aforementioned schedule “Check blogs, Facebook, Twitter”.  I would never do this, because there are much more important things to be doing and come on, what crazy person makes a schedule when there is not one needed….not me!

Have a fabulous Monday!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin