Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Productive Day

image

For a Monday, I actually had somewhat of a productive day! (I think the sitting and being lazy has lost its appeal)  I’m a compulsive list maker (which is another post in itself), so here’s what I accomplished for the day:

  • Finally ordered Josh’s football pictures for mom
  • Knocked out 2 homework assignments
  • Called about my student loan (to defer since I’m back in school!)
  • Worked out
  • Finished my fall/football themed blog template (I’m super excited about it and would change it now, but I’m going to hold out until August so I don’t get bored with it before football season’s over!)
  • Finally posted The Bug’n in July post (I posted it on the correct day – July 20th)
  • Figured out how to make my LiveSignature work for my blog
  • Ate dinner with Alex
  • Finished ALL of my laundry (which was more a feat than it sounds, although I’ve washed the necessities, I have neglected the random pieces that require me to do like 5 or 6 loads – I’m funny about mixing all my colors together! haha)
  • Did the dishes
  • Began organizing my closet
  • Went through and correctly tagged/labeled my blog posts! :)

So all in all, productive day!  I’m hoping to knock out the rest of my homework assignments tomorrow so I don’t have to stress over them anymore :)

I hope you all had a wonderful Monday!! :)

Maegan

P.S.  Sweet baby Stellan has made it through the day.  Check out www.mycharmingkids.net to read his updates!  Keep praying!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin