Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Mid week Update :)

5humpday_wednesday

Happy Hump Day!  Just a few more days until the weekend! :)  I actually finished all but one of my assignments due this week so I’m ahead of schedule…I thought this would be a good time to update.

I’ve started counting Weight Watchers points again…so far so good, but let’s hope I can keep it up.  I also have begun exercising quite a bit (at least an hour a day!). 

Monday - worked out with “Gold’s Gym Cardio” game on the Wii.  It is mainly boxing which I thought might be a change (and an easier alternative) from my normal exercises.  It was a nice change, but definitely not easier!  I was quite sore when I woke up Tuesday morning! 

Tuesday – Walked to Alex’s apartment to wake him up and then back home (totaled 2.6 miles) and then walked to the tanning bed (not sure how far) then came home and did EA active, Wii Fit, and Cardio Boxing for about an hour an a half.  I was so proud!

Wednesday – I woke up extremely sore from working out yesterday, tanning bed sunburn (I know, I know I overdid it!), and just feel yucky today.  I think I’m going to take a break today so I’m ready to go at it again tomorrow! :)

I am excited to get back into exercising (especially since it has made me feel much better …it is definitely a stress reliever!)

In other news, when I checked the job board yesterday, they had posted 3 or 4 more jobs!  I’m planning on taking my resume packet by the schools either tomorrow or Thursday.  I’m trying not to get my hopes up because I’ve applied for at least 50 jobs this summer and taken my resume packet to all of the aforementioned, but have only gotten one interview so just because they’re there, it doesn’t mean I’ll get to interview!  Fingers crossed though!

I guess that’s about it!  Have a great rest of the week and I’ll check back in after this weekend!

Love!

Maegan

P.S.  Enjoy my Wordless Wednesday and Things I love Thursday posts…they’re all hints at my weekend plans! :)

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin