Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Anniversary Week!

A week from today, Alex and I will celebrate our 5th anniversary!  It is hard to believe that we have been dating 5 years, and known each other for 7…wow!  Anyway, in honor of our special day I thought I would dedicate my posts this week to us :)

We’ve been trying to decide what to do this year for our anniversary.  Both of us have been through a lot over the past 5 years, and because of Alex’s graduation looming in December, this may be the last anniversary that we’re in the same town *tear*. 

Every anniversary so far, except the first, we’ve gone to the Cheesecake Factory in Birmingham as you can see from the pictures below. (Captions linked to the corresponding blog post :))

015_1 Year Anniversary after going out to Cafe Venice...and the diamond bracelet  )

1 Year – 2005, Before going to dinner at Cafe Venice

011_Me and Alex after dinner at the Cheesecake Factory2 Years – 2006, Cheesecake Factory (first year of soon to become “traditional” anniversary dinner)

021_11 10 Alex and I  at the Cheesecake Factory in Birmingham 

3 Years – 2007, Cheesecake Factory again – oops, no post on that one!  I’ll have to find the one from my old blog and post it :)

Fall 2008 0344 Years – 2008, Cheesecake Factory yet again (Not a post on this one either…I’ll have to type up my journal entry on this one :))

Although I ADORE the Cheesecake Factory and love our little tradition…we both decided that the 5th anniversary deserved a new restaurant.  Unfortunately, money is tight this year so our options are limited, but I know I will be happy just getting to spend time with him :) 

Anyway, I’ll share that as well as some other “About Us” posts this week!

Happy Anniversary Week Alex!

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Aw congrats! Ya'll looked so cute through the years!

Anonymous said...

just found your blog and wanted to say hi!!

you guys are adorable!! happy anniversary week!!

Theresa said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys make a cute couple!

Maegan said...

Thanks for the comments everyone...y'all are too sweet :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin