What has been going on in my life lately?
Well, let me tell you!
Tuesday before last marked the beginning of our anniversary week and I proceeded to tell you all you wanted to know (and probably more) about “our story” part I, part II, part III and a little about us.
That same week, I also had the pleasure of subbing for a sweet 5th grade class and got to watch the Tide roll over LSU on Saturday with my two favorite boys!
Last Sunday, Alex and I headed home to celebrate his dad's, a.k.a the Rocket Scientist’s, 51st birthday! Last Tuesday marked the 5 year anniversary of Alex and I dating *cue awwww ;)*, and I also received my first blogger award from my sweet friend Brittany (the only Tennessee fan I’ll speak to ;)).
On Wednesday, Alex and I got a nice surprise and found out we both got student tickets to the SEC Championship game in Atlanta :)
Alex and I didn’t get to see each other much less celebrate our anniversary on Tuesday, so we went out to dinner on Friday night. In a moment of pure insanity, I suggested he should be plan the whole thing, and he kept it under wraps the entire week (which was a nice surprise :))
Whew! I think that’s it…life has been crazy lately, but in a good way! :)
Just wanted to catch everyone up! Have a fabulous week! :)
Love!
P.S. If you didn’t catch on, this is my way of sharing links to all my sporadic posts for all my non-google reader readers :)

1 comments:
Fun re-cap!
I left you your second blog award on my blog today!
Post a Comment