Pages

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Alabama vs. Tennessee Chatanooga

This game was very bittersweet.  I was so excited that we had done such a great job this season and since this was sure to be an easier game, we were that much closer to the Iron Bowl and SEC Championship Game against Florida!  However, this is my last season to work football.  My first set of recruits (back in 2005!) are graduating so I feel like it is my time to go to! :)  Since, this was our last home game for the season, it is my last game to work.

Normally, I work registration, but because it was an early game (we had to be there at 7!), we did all of our events at the stadium and we were short on girls (they all skipped out on us!), which meant I had to host recruits :)

I had some fabulous ones too! They were so sweet and they were Bama fans which made it even easier! :)

Novemeber_0693_edited-1   We ended up winning the game, BIG…like complete shut-out 45-0.  We even got to put in our second and third string!  I’ll admit, it was a little boring, but Alabama fans needed a boring game for once :)

I’m so proud of our team!!  Next up, the Auburn Tigers! :)

Roll Tide!!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin