Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving (A little early!)

Sorry I’ve been a little MIA lately!  I’ve got a lot to catch up on, but right now I’m trying to focus on getting my three projects (a huge research proposal, and the development of a an online course and a networking tutorial!)  finished before the end of the semester.  I’m stretched a little thin these days, but everything has to be turned in December 5th so I’ll be free after that :)

Anyway, I’m leaving tomorrow to go home for Thanksgiving and I have very limited internet access.  However, I couldn’t leave before sending my fabulous readers (that’s you :)) warm wishes for a wonderful Thanksgiving!! 

happy thanksgiving

I’m very thankful for such wonderful blogger buddies :)

Have a great Thanksgiving!

Lots of Love,

Maegan

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Happy Thanksgiving! :) Have a safe trip home!

Brittany Ann said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin