On Wednesday, I subbed for a 5th grade class at the school I interviewed for this summer. I had a wonderful time and for the first time in a long time, I remembered why I went into teaching.
As we were getting ready to leave, one little girl came up to me and handed me a piece of paper and told me not to read it until I got home. I stuck it in my teacher bag and sadly, forgot all about it.
Today, I was cleaning out my bag and I this is what I found…
(Ignore the white splotches…I edited out the teacher’s name and the child’s last name for privacy reasons :))
It made my day and reminded me why I went into teaching :)

2 comments:
AWWWW!!! That is so sweet!!! I'm glad there are still sweet little kids in the world!
That's adorable. Things like these make me remember why I started teaching.
Post a Comment