Pages

Sunday, November 8, 2009

A Rocket Scientist’s Birthday (a.k.a. Mr. Biehn’s birthday!)

Alex and I had the wonderful opportunity to go home and help celebrate his dad’s 51st birthday with him and his family.  Alex’s mom and I have the same planning personalities so she went all out and planned a space themed for her husband (he is a rocket engineer for NASA and worked on the Ares I-X rocket that launched a few weeks ago).  It was adorable!

I took a ton of pictures so I’m not even going to begin showing them all on here, but I am including a slideshow at the bottom for you to see them all!

Here are some of my favorites!

November 2009_0538

Some of the cute space-themed decorations

November 2009_0552

In sticking with the theme, I brought cookies that were in the shape of rockets :)  Thanks Mary’s Cakes & Pastries!

November 2009_0540

Alex and I right before the birthday boy arrived

November 2009_0544

I think he was surprised :)

November 2009_0562

Alex and I enjoying the party at “the kids’ table” :) (I took a lot of pictures of us because we are RARELY dressed up :))

November 2009_0566

The cake…so cute!

11/08 - The entire party

All of the party guests!

November 2009_0569 

And for your viewing pleasure…here are all of the pictures!  Click on any to be taken to my Picasa album :)

Happy Birthday Mr. B!

3 comments:

Hepburn Hilton said...

How fun to do a theme party! I love theme parties. Looks like you had a good time.

Brittany said...

Cute! I like the picture of him surprised! :)

Anonymous said...

wow that is quite the impressive job.... the party looks amazing!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin