This year, the recruiting department decided to send out a Christmas card to all of the prospects and coaches who came to visit us throughout the year. They wanted to use a picture of the recruiting hostesses since we were their primary contact during their visit, however, until recently, we didn’t have a group picture!
tAfter we had our final home game in the bag, we finally got together at the stadium to take one! It was so cold and blustery, but I think we got a lot of great pictures (which is good because this picture is going in the 2009 Spring Media Guide as well!!).
Unfortunately, they haven’t finished the cards yet, nor have I seen the group pictures, but as soon as we get them back…I’ll be sure to share!
I was able to grab a quick picture with my fabulous friend Rebecca outside the recruiting room at the stadium :)
More pics to come soon!! :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment