Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Happy 5 Years!

Today is mine and Alex’s 5 year anniversary! It is so hard to believe that we’ve been together for 5 years!

maegan and alex - outback November 2004

November 2009_0540 

November 2009

My, how we’ve changed! :) 

Although I was planning to write something sweet and eloquent for the occasion, my cold medicine is making it hard to do anything that requires a thought process today! :)  I will say that although we’ve had our ups and downs, it has been a wonderful 5 years!  :)  I’m a lucky girl!  Hopefully we’ll have many more anniversaries to celebrate!

I’ve already gotten quite a few messages asking what we are doing for our anniversary.  Alex’s schedule is extremely busy today (as in he doesn’t get a break until about 2 a.m. tomorrow morning) so we probably won’t get to see much of each other today :(.  He did stop by for a little while late last night and even though I was sniffly and in a drug-induced haze, we did get to spend the first few minutes of our anniversary together. 

As I mentioned in my Anniversary Week post, we usually go to the Cheesecake Factory, but this year we’re changing it up.  Alex has picked a restaurant somewhere in Birmingham (there are so many, I didn’t even try to guess) and we have reservations for Friday at 8:00 pm.  That is all I know, and all he will tell me!  Although I hate not being in control, it is nice just knowing I just have to get ready and not worry about all the logistics.  I know it will be wonderful!

Anyway, I’ve got some more posts coming up (we had a busy weekend!), but I just wanted to send out a happy anniversary to my favorite guy! :)

1 comments:

Brittany said...

Congrats! Happy Anniversary you guys!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin