Pages

Friday, November 11, 2005

1 year!!

1 Year Anniversary - Maegan and Alex 1-1

If you didn't guess, I'm referring to mine and Alex's relationship. Believe it or not, we've made it to the big 1 year mark!! We've technically been dating for longer but we began dating seriously at this point. Although, we've had many ups & downs, it's overall been wonderful! Unfortunately since our anniversary fell on a Thursday night we had to have a short date because I had class :(. Everyone gave me a hard time because I went to class so dressed up, but I wanted to cut as much time off my schedule as possible. Fortunately, class was fairly relaxed (as you can see from the photographs below...we did a lot of goofing off!)

My friend Natalie and I. Notice I'm sitting at my desk trying to get some work done... ;)

Me giving the lone guy in our education group relationship advice (Apparently because it was my year, I felt like I knew it all ;))

My friend Crystal and I (and Leslie and Carrie Beth decided to be in the picture too)


Anyway after class (if you can even call it that), I headed home to freshen up before Alex came to pick me up. I had been bugging Alex about getting a pink shirt (it's something about dark headed, dark skinned guys that look so handsome in pink) and he refused. However, I was completely shocked when he showed up in a pink shirt (as you can tell in the picture above). He brought me a dozen roses and this gorgeous bracelet to go with my necklace :)

I made him a really cute memo board covered in car fabric and added pictures of us on it. He loved it! After the gift swap, we headed to dinner at Cafe Venice. He was so cute...he kept driving around Downtown Tuscaloosa because I kept trying to guess where we were going and he just wanted to be obnoxious and throw me off :) We'd never eaten there, but we wanted to. It definitely did not disappoint!

It was a wonderful first year and I hope to have many more anniversaries to blog about in the future! :)

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin