Hey guys!!! I'm finally updating!! Yay!! I had zero free time last semester so now that I'm home and bored to death I thought "hey, why not update the blog" so here I am. Let's see...what has been going on in the world of Maegan since I last updated. The last part of the summer, I took trip to California. I had a great time, but I was ready to come home :) Fall semester was packed with things to do. Between football recruiting, meetings, work, teaching aerobics, and my very demanding education classes, I did not have a free minute. My education classes themselves were enough to drive me nutty. We were handed our calendar and all of our assignments at the beginning of the semester. I thought, "this is great, I can get ahead" WRONG!! There was no way on earth to get ahead. The assignments were not simple assignments that you could look answers up in a book. They were lesson plans and units...things that actually made you think. There was always something I could be working on. All the stress started to take a toll on my health...I packed on about 15 pounds and stayed sick constantly. It finally got to the point where I just had to take a night off every once in a while to somewhat recoop. I never thought that education would be that stressful...but it is. They say that next semester only gets worse...great! I did however love my kindergarten class that I got to teach two days a week. No matter how stressed I was, working with them made it all worthwhile. It was so hard leaving them, but hopefully I can make a few visits and maybe some day teach them in an upper grade. :)
In other news, Alex and I are still dating. It was a year on November 10 :) For our anniversary, he bought me a diamond heart bracelet to go with my necklace that I got for Valentine's day! :) For Christmas, he gave me a $165 dollar Dooney and Bourke wallet...so gorgeous :) So needless to say, the boy spoils me rotten...maybe that's why I love 'em ;) Just kidding! He's wonderful! He definitely helped me keep my sanity this semester...I'm not sure if I would have made it without him. Bless his heart, he had to deal with all of my mood swings and breakdowns, but he was always there when I needed him With the engagement bug going around with all of my friends and classmates, he's been bombarded with questions about when he's going to pop the question to me. Just to set the record straight...if it ever happens, it will be a VERY long time from now.
Anyway, I'm getting a laptop soon (a late Christmas present) so I hopefully will have a little more time to update :) I hope you all have a very happy new year!!! See you in 2006!!
Much love always,
Maegan
Wednesday, December 28, 2005
I know...it's been forever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment