Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Recipes

I meant to share this last week, but between the weekend’s festivities and this week’s events, it slipped my mind.
Anyway, I’ve started another blog (I know, you’re thinking…another blog?  Is she crazy?) but hear me out first :)
Since I’ve started cooking, I wanted a way to organize the recipes I’ve tried as well as the notes I’ve made for each one and I thought a blog would be the perfect way to archive and organize recipes :)
Anyway, my new blog is http://www.mesinthekitchen.blogspot.com.  I’m not planning on updating this blog on any sort of schedule…just when I try out a new recipe :)  So add me to your readers if you’d like to see what I’m attempting in the kitchen :)  Right now I’m adding some recipes that I shared on here a while back just to keep track.
Anyway, I just wanted to share in case you wanted to try out some of the foods I’ve talked about making :)

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin