Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Big Reveal…

I eluded to a new project in my life and I wanted to share more details with you!

I just wanted to let you know that I have a new blog/website in the works! Classy & Fabulous will still be my main blog of course, but I wanted to start another one to share more about one of my passions:  event planning.

Some of my friends (and Alex) have tried to get me to start an event planning business.  Unfortunately, with my life all out of sorts right now, I don’t really have the funds or the time to do it right now or at least not to that extent.  In the mean time, I do want to start collecting ideas in one spot so that in the future, I can possibly open my own business or at least do it for fun on the side! :)

I started my event planning blog a while back but haven’t really done much with it until recently.  I’ve been gradually trying to add some things and I have some fabulous Halloween posts ready to up in a couple of weeks.  I have also created a website to go along with the blog that is currently under construction as I’m trying to decide what purpose it should serve.

To get my feet a little wet when it comes to event planning, I am working on adding an “online party consultation” service.  Basically, if someone needs just a little extra inspiration, they can pay for this service (still working on the fees but it will be less than 30 dollars to start off) and I will scour the web and various resources and send all of the information in a word document.  I will “consult” them on anything from decorations to menu/drink recipes and will even construct a party timeline if needed.  I felt by doing this, I would not only make a little money, but I would also be able to to plan parties without all of the time, travel, and of course money to put into a full fledge business.

I’ve been working on both the past couple of weeks, but I’m not quite ready to give out the website link just yet, but as for the party planning blog, you can find me at

http://www.classyandfabulousevents.blogspot.com

(What can I say…I love the title of my blog ;))

I have not added the party consultation link yet, but I’ll be sure to blog there when I do! :)

In the meantime, check it out and let me know what you think and of course, if you need any party advice, let me know and I’ll do my best to help you out!

Just wanted to share!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin