Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Online Sample Sales

Since I have more free time these days, and have to spend a lot of time on the computer for class work, I’ve also done a lot more online shopping.

I’ve also found the wonders of online sample sales.  I know, I don’t have the money for it, but I have found some ridiculous deals on some fabulous things, that believe it or not, I needed.

Most of them are free to sign up, but are invitation only, so if you’re interested in joining any of them, feel free to use my personal invitation link :)

Rue la la –  My favorite and first one I joined!  It is fabulous!  Invitation link:  https://www.ruelala.com/registration?invitationGuid=fd8beaf4-bfc0-44a3-ab4f-3c3ebab125ab&aid=1259

Hautelook - http://www.hautelook.com/invite/MSlaten956

Ideeli - www.ideeli.com/invite/maegz2685

RowNine - http://www.rownine.com/Register.aspx?d=NDAwOCptYWVnYW4uc2xhdGVuJTQwZ21haWwuY29t&qbuneng

Gilt - http://www.gilt.com/invite/maegz2685

If you sign up, let me know what you think!!  I’ve bought from Ideeli, Rue la la (several times) and HauteLook and I love them all!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin