Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Weight Loss Wednesday: Week 2

I’ll pick back up where I left off last week! I wrote these day by day so excuse the tense shifts! :)

Wednesday – I went and took the Zumba class at the rec and it was absolutely amazing!! In fact, I loved it so much, I wrote an entire post on it, which you can read here.

Thursday – I had planned on heading to Hips, Butts, and Guts & Arms, Abs, and Back today but considering I had trouble sitting up in the bed this morning, I figured going to a class that mentioned anything about abs was a bad idea ;)  I decided to hang out at the house and give my body a break!

Friday, Saturday, and Sunday – Because it was football weekend, my family was down and I totally fell off the wagon when it came to diet and exercise.

Monday – Was not feeling well so I didn’t exercise :(

Tuesday – Weighed in (okay I cheated and weighed a day early) and realized I had gained weight from my weekend of splurging, so I was raring to go exercise!  Because of my allergy shots, I had to skip pilates this morning (you can’t exercise before or after shots) so I went to Zumba tonight.  There was a different instructor and she wasn’t quite as good as the one on Wednesday, but still got a great workout!

Today – I weighed in and my weight was back to where I was last Wednesday:)  Although I’m sad I didn’t really lose any more weight, I’m glad I was able to work off the weight I gained this weekend.  I’m not that sore from class yesterday so I’m thinking about going to Zumba tonight so hopefully I can work off some more calories now that I’m back on track! :)

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin