Pages

Friday, September 25, 2009

Working on a new project…

Sorry I’ve been a little MIA lately!  Between classes, football, and just life in general (including a little sickness)…I’ve been swamped!! Since fall semester is now in full swing, I do have some back-blogging to catch up on and I’ve got quite a few post sitting in my draft folder begging me to finish them so I hope to get on that soon!

Now, for the project…

Although I do have some awesome school projects coming up, the project I am referring to has nothing to do with school.  This project is more of the business sense, but doesn’t really have anything to do with education (ok, maybe if you stretch it! ;))  Confused yet?  I’m sure you are! :)

Dating a guy who will have a degree in Entrepreneurship, new business ideas are constantly popping up in our life (not “our” as in jointly but more in the “both of our lives separately” kind of way) and this has been something I’ve been thinking and talking to him about for a while.

Sadly, it’s not a full fledge business because I don’t have the 1.) confidence, 2.) experience, 3.) time, or 4.) money, but I think this small little “mini-business” is perfect for my situation right now and a step in the right direction toward a bigger business in the future.

Anyway, now that I have you thoroughly confused…I just wanted to let you know that I will do the big “reveal” (really, it’s not that big…but I love some drama in my life ;)) on October 1st so stay tuned!! :)

  Have a fabulous weekend and for all my Bama fans out there….ROLL TIDE!! :)

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin