Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Weight Loss Wednesday

Okay, I know I’m behind on updating but I can’t seem to stay well enough to go work out these days!  Thankfully, I have not gained any weight, but I am feeling a little more flabby :(  I worked out tonight so I feel much better!

Anyway, to get me back in the swing of things, I updated my workout playlist on my iPod (I seriously cannot do anything without some good music! :)).  I’m so excited about tomorrow’s workout just so I can listen to my music :)

My workout playlist is pretty long (like 50 songs) just because I like a wide selection but these are my top 10 according to the play count (and I can’t argue, these are the songs I tend to change it to if I need that extra motivation :))

  1. Krazy – Pitbull
  2. Single Ladies - Beyonce
  3. Breakin Dishes - Rhianna
  4. Lose My Breath – Beyonce (When I taught hip hop, I choreographed a dance to this and it is still one of my favorite songs/routines!)
  5. Chico Snap – So South (I added this song to my collection thanks to Zumba class!)
  6. Right Round – Flo Rida
  7. Feedback – Janet Jackson
  8. B.O.B – Outkast
  9. Fire Burning on the Dance Floor – Sean Kingston
  10. I Know You Want Me – Pitbull

Do you have certain songs that get you motivated to exercise?

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin