Pages

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Summer Day 1

What have I been doing the first day of my summer vacation?

Playing with this…

image

to make these….

image

image

image

(Crappy camera phone pics in my dim apartment…sorry!)

and terribly missing this guy

04 24_1723

Yes, I realize that I promised you a series of post on my Arkansas Adventure…and I promise to get to them soon, but it was raining and I was in a crafty mood today (plus, I had to try out my new toy:  the Cricut) :)

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!

I’ll be back soon…promise!

Lots of Love! :)

Maegan

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Cute!!!

Maegan said...

Thanks girl!! I just added another to the post and hoping to add the remaining three from my Arkansas trip by the end of the night ;)

Brittany Ann said...

Oh gosh! I am envious your summer has already started! Enjoy it, dear girl!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin