Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

And so it begins….

the weekend of chaos and excitement!  It’s recital time!!  The dress rehearsal (as well as our alumni reception) is tonight and then we have shows Saturday and Sunday!

I’ve been at the studio the entire week helping out, and I volunteered (in a moment of weakness…it is what that place does to me!) to work backstage so pray that I get everyone dressed and where they are supposed to be on time and of course that I am put together and don’t fall on my face during our routine….ahhh!

Anyway, have a a fabulous weekend!! :)

P.S.  Did I mention that this will be the first time that Alex sees me dance?  He’s getting on a plane in a few hours from California (he was there for business) to come see me perform tomorrow…yeah no pressure! ;)

1 comments:

Brittany Ann said...

So exciting! Break a leg!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin