Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

Not Me Monday!

image

This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

What have I NOT been doing today?

I most certainly did not spend the whole day scrapbooking.

image

image

image

Nope, I would never do that…especially when my house needs to be cleaned, laundry done, and bags unpacked…I know my priorities!

I also did NOT take some of this…

image

Because I know that this allergy alert is true

image

and it causes all but one of those symptoms (hives – check, facial swelling – can’t see out of my right eye…check, and wheezing - *cough cough* check).  I know better than to take this because it affected me back in January when I took it for the first time.  Nope, no matter how much pain I’m in, those symptoms AREN’T worth it!

I also DID NOT cry at least 3 times while going through these…

imagethat my old dance friends submitted for a project I’m working on for my old dance studio’s 20th Anniversary.  I’m not sappy and sentimental like that….nope, not me!

So, what have you NOT done today?

1 comments:

Brittany Ann said...

Awww! I always cry when looking at old photos, too!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin