Since I have the month off (of school at least), I’m going to take advantage of this coveted “free time” and go home for a few weeks. It will be nice to spend some time with the family without having my head buried in a book…or in my case, my laptop :)
Plus, that dance recital that I mentioned a while back….it is next week!! So next weekend, say a little prayer that I don’t make a complete fool of myself ;)
Since I will be stuck with dial-up, I’m not sure how much blogging I will be doing. However, rest assured, I will be back in June with lots of stories and pictures from my mini-vacay at home!
So, for now, ta-ta dahlings! I will see you in June! :)
Lots of love,
Maegan

2 comments:
Yay! Have so much fun!
Yay! Have a great time at home. You deserve it!!
Post a Comment