Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

Not Me Monday!

Mckmama- Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I most certainly did not spend the majority of last week and this weekend, working on and stressing over a 30 page, photobook project that I volunteered to do for some special people in my life.  I would also NEVER turn down help because I know that this project was more than I could handle.  Nope, not me….I never add unnecessary stress to my life!

I also did not literally squeal with delight and call everybody I knew when I received an e-mail from my professor letting me know that they had a Graduate Assistant/Instructor position open for me at Alabama in the fall.  Nope, I would never do that because it is not set in stone yet and I have gotten my hopes up for nothing before.

I also did not do a happy dance and take a picture of my final grades from this semester to send to my parents and Alex…

image and IF I did, I most certainly would not post said picture on Facebook and Twitter.   I am not that much of a dork….nope, not me!

I also would never let my laundry get so far behind that I have to use every door frame in the house just to hang the clothes up to dry.  Nope, I never fall behind in my housework!

image

What have you not done today?

1 comments:

Brittany Ann said...

I'm an obsessive laundry hanger myself!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin