Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

Not Me Monday: Arkansas Edition

Note:  I know this is a day late, but yesterday was insane so I’m going to pretend it is still Monday anyway ;)

I haven’t done one of these in a while, but I thought this would be the perfect way to give you a little sneak peek into my Arkansas Adventure :)

image

This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I most certainly would not pack a tremendous amount of stuff for this trip.  I knew I would only be there a few days, so I would never carry more than I needed

04 26_1646

Speaking of packing, I would also never leave anything of importance such as my soaps and shampoos back at home and IF I did, I would never make Alex take me to Target and Walgreen’s on Saturday morning in the pouring rain to stock up on the essentials and spend money on products that I don’t normally use.  Nope, I’m more practical than that!

IMG00075-20100427-0147

Even though I love to take pictures, I know when it is appropriate and I would never take pictures in inappropriate places like the grocery store.  I would NEVER take multiple pictures in a grocery store, even if it is the prettiest one I had ever seen.

Visiting Arkansas_04 25_1763

I would also never make my boyfriend match me so much that he frustrated because he has nothing to wear that matches my outfit.  Nope, I am definitely not and have never been that controlling.

I’m also NOT going to leave you hanging and I will post my weekend recap soon!

Hope you had a fabulous weekend!

2 comments:

Brittany Ann said...

Glad you got to spend time with the beau!

Heather said...

I hope you had a good time in Arkansas!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin