My, what a busy week it has been (as it always is this time of the year…welcome to the end of the semester!)
What all is going on…well let me tell you!
- I spent the majority of last week trying to finish up classes, study for a stats test, and work on final projects (more on that in a minute)
- I got a wonderful surprise on Thursday when my ex-boyfriend called and let me know he was in town with his little brother. Apparently his little brother is coming to school here in the fall :) Yes, I understand it is weird to be in contact with your ex, but I’m on good terms with all of them. Anyway, I adore their whole family so I was more than happy to grab lunch with them, show them around campus and help him out with some apartment hunting. Even better, most of their family are Auburn fans, so I’m glad we have at least one rooting for the right team ;)
- On Thursday evening, I got to hang out with my dear friend Lauren who came to town for all the A-day (our spring football game – more on that in a minute too!) festivities. I haven’t seen here since football season, so it was great catching up!
- Friday morning, I got an e-mail from my professor about an AMAZING job opportunity/career…I met with her on Tuesday and she’s pretty positive it will work out, but I don’t want to share all of the details just in case ;) I should know something in the next couple of weeks and I cannot wait to share the news with you!! :)
- Saturday we had our spring scrimmage game. As I’ve mentioned before, I’ve spent the past few years working for the football program. The football season was supposed to be it for me, but they’ve been continuing to ask me to help out and I’ve been more than happy to do so!! Of course our spring game was no different and we had a wonderful day! I helped out with the recruits before the game, and then afterwards I worked the entrance for the Players’ Families Picnic. I had a blast meeting and hanging out with precious families!! :)
- Saturday evening, I had the opportunity to go hang out with some of Alex’s friends (I mean they are my friends too, but I know them through him) Anyway, they were all in town for the game and were all meeting up at Buffalo Wild Wings afterwards. I was worried it would be a little strange hanging out with them without Alex, but they are all so awesome, I felt very welcome :) Thanks guys!
- My weight loss is going well…I’ve lost a few more pounds and inches since my last update. I can tell more of a difference in my clothes than I can on the scale, but that is fine by me! Even though I have not had much time to work out the past week or so and I have been eating more than normal, thankfully I’m not putting the weight back on and that’s all that matters to me.
- All of my final projects are due next week, thankfully they are finished for the most part because…
I am currently packing for a weekend trip to Arkansas!! :) It will be the first time I’ve driven by myself so I’m not looking forward to the drive, but I am looking forward to seeing Alex!! He’s already got lots of exciting stuff planned for us so I’m sure I’ll have lots to share when I return on Monday!
Anyway, just wanted to catch you up before I headed out of town for the weekend!! I hope you have a fabulous one!
Much love,
Maegan
P.S. I’m so proud of our Rolando McClain!! :) He went number 8 in the NFL draft and will be playing for the Oakland Raiders. I love all of our players, but I had the opportunity to watch him play in HS as he went to a rival HS and played against my brother (actually he is tackling my brother on the video he has on his MySpace page haha) Good luck to the rest of the Bama Boys! :)

4 comments:
Have a safe trip! And I hope your job opportunity goes well! :)
We had an awesome time hanging out with you! Have an awesome trip and I have my fingers crossed for you for many many things :)
Be safe on your trip to Arkansas! Have fun!
Safe traveling and good luck on that job interview!
Post a Comment