Pages

Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a wonderful end to 2009 and an even better beginning to 2010!  I apologize for my lack of posting, but I do have several excuses reasons:

  • Having three Christmases to attend (My mom’s family, Dad’s family, and then Alex’s family)
  • Having limited internet at the house
  • Being sick :(
  • Leaving my camera cord here in T-town so I am just now getting to upload pictures!
  • Getting ready for a “minor” trip I am taking this week as I mentioned in this post.
  • Moving Alex to Arkansas as I mentioned here. :’(
  • Sulking because Alex and I have officially begun our “long-distance” relationship

I would love to say that I’ll be back blogging this week or next, but I’m not sure that will be happening.  Just look at my schedule!

  • Tomorrow – Drive back home, Help Alex with paperwork for his new job, Sleep
  • Wednesday – Leave for the airport 3:00 am, Arrive in Pasadena at 3:00 pm
  • Thursday – Game Day!!
  • Friday – Hang out in LA, Leave LA at midnight, fly all night
  • Saturday – Arrive back home at noon, sleep
  • Sunday – pack everything back up, head to Tuscaloosa

Classes start next Monday so with my three doctoral classes, I’m sure I’ll be swamped with that.  I promise I’m going to get my hiney in gear and get my posts caught up soon though ! :)

Until then, you can keep up with me on Twitter or on Facebook (as I’m sure I’ll be updating often on my travels!)

Bye for now! :)

Have a great week

1 comments:

Brittany said...

Girl, you are gonna be so worn out!

Have a safe trip and have a wonderful time!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin