Pages

Saturday, January 23, 2010

National Championship Teaser

Update: 

Since I like to put the posts on their corresponding dates, I am going to put a link for each one here so all my “non-Google reader” readers won’t have to go find them :)

Part I:  “California: Here We Come!”

Part II:  “Remember the Rose Bowl…”

Original Post:

I know I still have yet to do my post(s) on our trip to Pasadena for the National Championship game, but I thought I’d give you a little photo teaser for all my non-Facebook readers (plus I just wanted to try out this new program I got!)

Collage made from all the pictures from our trip…(you’ll have to zoom in to see the pics)

 

rolltide3

 

a 

Note:  Apparently, blogger won’t let you zoom in big enough to see the pictures without actually downloading the picture :(  Oh well, still a cool collage and I promise to share the pics soon!! :)

2 comments:

MrsMGoodwin said...

I love the giant photo "A". How can I get one? I also love your layout...So jealous about the national championship btw! How are you?

Maegan said...

Thanks girl! I made the collages with the Shape Collage software. I don't remember the actual site, but you can probably google it. As for the layout: thanks! I made it during football season when I couldn't find an Alabama themed background that I liked. I'm doing well, thanks for asking!! I can't believe how much your baby has grown! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin