Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Blogger BFF’s

My sweet friend Brittany over at Tales of a Southern Belle and her Beau just sent me the Blogger BFF award and I couldn’t be more grateful!!  She is fabulous and always makes me smile!! Thanks Brittany! :)



The Rules
1. Thank and link the person that sent it to you
2. Present this award to at least five people and explain why you chose them for this award.
3. Copy and past the award on your blog.

My Five Blogger BFF’s

  1. Brittany Ann at Living in the Moment – From the moment we connected, she has been super sweet and encouraging with everything I’ve been through.  She has done the “long-distance” thing multiple times with her hubby and is about to have to do it again, so her support is amazing!  Not to mention, she is a FABULOUS writer!  Check her out…you won’t be disappointed.
  2. Just Add Walter – She has been so supportive through all my ups and downs and always leaves me sweet comments.  Her posts are great reads as well so go check her out!
  3. Kristen at Southern Web Girl – She and I are both Bama grads and surprisingly we knew many of the same people!  She is obviously a huge Bama fan so we “talk football” quite a bit :)
  4. Katie at Katie and Cullen – She and I had Spanish class together Freshman year.  At the time, she was dating her now husband, and through Facebook I was able to keep up with her. She and I chat a lot on Twitter now and her blog is always full of fabulous photography!
  5. Mellie at The Unemployed Biddy’s Chronicles – Mellie and I met year’s ago through Alex’s group of friends.  She has recently begun blogging her experiences in the world of unemployment and always has some entertaining posts.

Whew!  That was tough!! A HUGE thanks to everyone who has commented on my new “situation”.  You guys are amazing and you have no idea how much the support helps :)

I’m off to celebrate baby brother’s 19th birthday so have a fabulous Thursday!

3 comments:

Brittany Ann said...

Your kind words made me cry over here! Thank you for them and the award! You are so sweet!

Anonymous said...

You are the sweetest for sure!! Congrats on your award and thanks for mine!!

Heather said...

Congrats on your award!! Your blog is super cute :). I'm a new follower!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin