Pages

Friday, December 11, 2009

What a Fabulous Week it has been…

What has made this week so great?  Let me tell you!

  • We came home on Sunday with a 22nd SEC Championship…It has been 10 years since we’ve had an SEC Championship so it is an unbelievably awesome feeling.  I can’t even imagine what it is going to feel like after we win the National Championship ;)  (What can I say?  I have faith in my boys!)
  • Speaking of the National Championship, I think I forgot to mention that I got tickets…minor news ;)  We haven’t booked the flight and hotel because we’re trying to get my brother a ticket (he didn’t have enough hours to get a student ticket :( ), but everything should be booked by next Friday!  January 6-8, I will be in Pasadena :)
  • The football team has won several awards this week!! Congrats to you all!!  I’m so proud of you! :)  Hopefully, after Saturday, we’ll be able to take on a Heisman to that list ;)
  • I found out Wednesday that the paper my professor and I submitted for presentation at the ISTE conference this summer, got accepted.  I will be spending a week in June in Colorado to present my paper…so pumped!  I’m excited to be adding my first presentation to my vita!
  • Last night I checked my grades and the class I was worried about (I had the research proposal as my final project…and ONLY grade in the class…yikes!), I got an A!  I’m waiting on one more grade, but unless something major happens with my final class (which I can’t think of any reason why it should), I should have all A’s.  Even though I’ve always gotten A’s, A’s in the doctoral program are much sweeter! :)
  • Alex is FINALLY graduating tomorrow!  I’m about to get ready to go with him to the Graduation Celebration at the President’s mansion and then the ceremony tomorrow.  Be ready for lots of pictures!  He has also got his 5th round of interviews with a company that’s about 45 minutes away on Monday.  From what he’s heard from other employees…this is the offering round.  It’s an awesome job and he doesn’t have to move away so my fingers (and toes) are crossed :) 

That’s about it!! I’ll be MIA this weekend, but I’ll be back on Monday (or Sunday night) with lots of pictures!

Have a fabulous weekend my dears! :)

Love,

Maegan

2 comments:

Brittany said...

What a seriously crazy, whirlwind week! But tons of fun!

You'll have to for sure give us the low-down and how much fun you have out west in Pasadena! :)

BALLET NEWS said...

that is one crazy week ! I hope you have a lovely and less-crazy weekend !!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin