From Atlanta that is :) I’ve got LOTS of fabulous posts I’m just itching to share with you, but it will have to wait until my final project (final in that I’m down to my last one yay!!) is turned in by tomorrow night and I’m officially finished with my first semester of residency!!
I hope you all had as fabulous of a weekend as I did (although mine was pretty hard to beat ;)) and I can’t wait to share with you what I’ve been up to lately and of course catch up on your posts as well (my Google Reader is at the 1000+ mark!).
Tuesday, I’ll be blogging like crazy so be ready!
Have a fabulous Monday!!
Lots of Love,
Maegan

1 comments:
YAY!!!!!!! :) Can't wait to see what you've been up to!
I have to say, even though I'm a UT fan, I was pulling for you guys Saturday! :)
Roll Tide!
Post a Comment