Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

“Just Keep Swimming…”

That’s what I seem to be doing these days!  This planner has learned that life is by no means predictable and sometimes you just gotta go with the flow (no pun intended ;))!

The past couple of weeks, things have been so crazy, I’ve just been taking it one day at a time which leaves very free time for me to catch you up on the insanity that is my life!

I promise, after next Tuesday, I’ll be bombarding you with posts again (because I have a lot to post on) and all will be back to normal ;)

I just wanted to check in to let you know I was still alive and I hope you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving!

Until Tuesday, ta ta dahlings :)

Love,

Maegan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just keep swimming... I've been chanting that a lot lately too!!

best of luck with keeping up with everything!!

Brittany said...

Yay! We've missed you! :(

Hopefully you get all those crazy projects done on time!

Good luck doll! Can't wait til Tues!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin