I have had the WORST luck this weekend! It just seems as one thing goes wrong, we fix it and something else goes wrong...ugh!
On Friday, I opened my utilities closet to find this
That would be my hot water heater…and that orange slimy watery stuff, yeah that would be what is leaking out of the hot water heater and not draining like it is supposed to…EW!
Then last night, my family and I had to deal with this.
That would be the blown out trailer tire that I blogged about here.
Anyway, since this is my first official day of vacation, I had hoped to update my blog with pictures and posts about this weekend from moving Josh in, but life seemed to have other plans instead. I woke up this morning/afternoon, went to turn on my laptop and lo and behold, it won't get past the welcome screen. I'm fairly tech saavy, but even this is beyond my realm of expertise so after messing with it literally all day, I've given up and am taking it to the hospital tomorrow (better known as Staples...if they can't fix it, at least they might send me a new one ;)) I am now on my dinosaur of a desktop computer so I'm much less productive (at least on the computer end of it, I might be more productive on other things since I am without the distraction :P) Anyway, I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and I promise I will be uploading pictures soon!
Hope you've had a wonderful Monday!
Love,
Maegan
Update: I am finally all caught up! You will find the posts on their respective dates :)

1 comments:
Ohh Staples hooked me UP with the last laptop I got and it burned out on me.
Such awesome service, hopefully they will be able to fix yours too
And I certainly hope that your vacation is off to a better start then this weekend :0(
Just think it's Tueday, which is far better then Monday and a long way away from Saturday and Sunday...Great time to start fresh :o) Take care!
Post a Comment