As always, this was created by MckMama over at www.mycharmingkids.net. Normally, she posts her Not Me! Monday post, but her baby Stellan has been in the hospital so I’m not sure there will be a post. But, Stellan is doing much better and might get to come home soon! :)
Now for my post…
I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend! I’ll tell you what I definitely did not do last week especially with all of my classwork due ;)
I most definitely did not put off all of my huge class projects until the very last minute. Nope, not me!
I also definitely did not go see a movie with Alex instead of working on my homework or spend hours working on my blog background when I should have been spending hours on my assignment…Nope, this girl knows better than that!
I also did not wait until the week that my assignment is due to order my book from Amazon because I know that it is possible for it to get lost in the mail. No, I would never do anything like that.
Finally, I certainly wouldn’t have played on the internet all weekend and written my “Not Me! Monday” post instead of working on my final assignment! No, not me!
Have a fabulous Monday!
P.S. Apologies for the poorly written post, but after writing close to 100 pages over the past 2 weeks, my brain is boycotting “writing mode” :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment