Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My Day in Pictures…

As mentioned here, yesterday, I opened my computer to find this…

Not my computer, or the actual message…but I found the blue screen of death, nonetheless

So today, Alex and I took a lovely trip to Birmingham to here:

to be told this:

image

and that they couldn’t save anything off my computer, which resulted in a reaction similar to this…

because I haven’t backed up in a while :(

The whole situation was eerily similar to this….

To make me feel better, Alex took me to lunch here…

and then here…

to visit these…

Then we went here…

Cost Plus World Market Logo

to do some more shopping.  Just as we were about to check out, the storm caused this…

so we didn’t get to purchase any of our cool stuff :(  So we headed back home and Alex headed here…

to bartend a party and I spent the rest of the evening, doing a little more of this

 

and then finally this….

all while telling myself this…

 

THE END

*Note:  all images linked to their source

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin