Pages

Friday, August 14, 2009

I’m back!!

Okay, so after 4 days and many frustrating hours, I’m back!  When I called Staples yesterday to have them send me a box to ship my laptop off, he told me all I had to do was to do a System Restore and it should fix it.  I bought a new external hard drive and went through the whole back up process only to find out, I don’t think it backed anything up :(  Oh well, thankfully I had almost everything (at least the important stuff) backed up elsewhere so I’ll live.  I learned an important lesson and I’ve already downloaded a backup program that backs up all my computers every night at 11:00 pm :)  Anyway, I had to restore my computer back to factory settings, but I’m slowly getting it back up and running.

Since it has been a busy week, I’ve got a lot of catching up to do!! However, instead of cramming it all in one post, I’m going to do some back-blogging to catch up so look for quite a few new posts from me over the weekend!

I hope everyone had a fabulous week!

Love,

Maegan

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin