Yes, I know I’m far behind <insert usual excuses reasons here>, but I just had to share the big news….
ALEX IS MOVING
BACK TO
ALABAMA!!!!
(You thought I was going to say I was engaged right? Sorry, not yet! :))
Anyway, yes, Alex just accepted a position with HP in Montgomery! Yes, this means that we are still in a “long distance relationship”, BUT he will be two hours away, so it is MUCH better than the usual 7!!
It just goes to show that all of the prayers and patience pays off!! The next step…getting him back in the same town :) Baby steps…
Thank you for all your prayers and thoughts over the past year!! You guys have been lifesavers! :)
I’ll be back to regular posting soon!
Much love!
Maegan

4 comments:
Ummm....YAY!!!!!! How exciting! I can't imagine how happy y'all are!!!
Thank you Brittany!! Yes, we are definitely excited!! The current 7 hour drive makes that 2 hour drive sound like a quick trip to the store ;)
This is great news!
Thank you!! :)
Post a Comment