Pages

Friday, May 2, 2008

The Al's

Every year, Creative Campus does this big event called The Al's. Basically, it like the Tony or Oscar awards show, but for students on this campus (you can read more about it here) This year, my coworker Jenny and I were put in charge. We've been working our tails off trying to get ready for it and the yesterday was the big day! It went very well (I took pictures but I've been too lazy to get them off my camera so I'll add them in later!) By the way, our emcee's were hilarious. Check out their intro video here (a spoof of the Office). Alex unfortunately didn't get to go, but we did have our date night :) Anyway, I've got to do some last minute cleaning before my parents come...I'll add more to this later!

UPDATE: Pictures!!!

My friend Jenny and I who were co-coordinators for the event.


Jenny and I with Big Al

As I mentioned above, Matt was my date for the night :)


The Creative Campus staff that attended the event


This picture is a better representative of us...we're so goofy!

Being co-coordinators gives you the right to be in as many pictures as you want (included the ones with obnoxious poses ;))


Everyone chowing down at the reception (I decorated the table...I was so proud!)


A picture of the reception aftermath (I like the first picture much better)

For more pictures, check out the Al's page on our website http://www.creativecampus.ua.edu/als.htm

ENJOY!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin