Pages

Saturday, May 17, 2008

What Happens in Vegas...

No, we didn't go to Vegas, but we did go see the movie with Cameron Diaz and Ashton Kutcher. It was super cute so if you haven't seen it...go check it out.

Anyway, Alex and I both went home this weekend for his scholarship luncheon on Sunday (I promise to share pictures :)) We are rarely home together and we had vowed that if we were ever home at the same time, we would go to Monaco pictures in Huntsville together (Alex has already been with some friends so I told him he had to take me ;)) If you don't know anything about Monaco, check out their website http://www.monacopictures.com/. It is unbelievable!! :) Alex got us VIP tickets so we went a few hours early to enjoy the perks :)

The one random self portrait from the evening. Please excuse the hair: I had gotten it cut that day and the stylist decided to flat iron it :(

After the movie, we met up with one of his friends at Ketchup. We had planned to go for dessert, but they weren't serving when we got there :( Anyway, if you're around the Huntsville area, definitely check out Monaco at Bridge Street...it is well worth it :)

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin