Hi all!! I know it has been a while since I've updated and I promise to catch up on my posts soon (most of them are in draft format, I just have to add pictures and I'll post :)) Anyway, because the fall is coming so quickly, I broke down and officially submitted by job application. Here's the thing: most applications are specific to where you want to work. However, the state board of education has now created an online application which covers you for ANY job in the state. Making this application public was a huge step because if I screw up on it...this could compromise me teaching pretty much anywhere!!
Anyway, I finally made my application public last week and I've been checking throughout the week to see if there are any job postings that jump out at me. Lo and behold, on the 27th, I happened to notice my DREAM school posted their position (the school where I did my student teaching). I immeadiately applied and I talked to a friend that teaches at that school and she told me not to get discouraged as it normally takes them a while to go through them. Well when I arrived home from work a little while ago, I had a message on my answering machine and it was from my dream school!!!! :) They were wanting me to come for an interview on Tuesday, June 3rd. I immeadiately called them back and accepted the interview! I'm hoping they make a decision just as quick :) Anyway, say a little prayer for me around noon on Tuesday! I really want this job!
I promise to update more later! I have to study up on my interview answers ;)
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Job Interview!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment