Yep, I officially have my second degree from the University of Alabama. Although this was extremely exciting, I have to say the first one was a much bigger deal. I remember getting teary eyed at the first graduation singing the Alma Mater and wanting my picture taken EVERYWHERE with my gown. This year, I just wanted pictures with my family and Alex and then I was ready to peace out...hence the lack of pictures for this blog. My mom took most of them on her camera and I have yet to scan them in so these will have to suffice for now (I promise to upload them later! :)).
A perfect representation of our personalities ;)
Although I had a wonderful time seeing my family, the weekend was very exhausting. I'm looking forward to date night with Alex tonight! I'll upload those pictures soon :)
Much love,
Maegan
Sunday, May 11, 2008
I graduated!! (again)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment