Pages

Monday, May 5, 2008

Happy Cinco de Mayo!!!

Happy Cinco de Mayo everyone!! I know around here, a lot of people are upset that it falls on a Monday, during exam week no less, but there were definitely a great deal of intoxicated people around Tuscaloosa tonight! ;) When I had talked to Alex earlier today, I told him that we should go out and eat Mexican food tonight, and even offered to bring Qdoba over to celebrate. However, he still has tons of food from our weekend Target excursion with his family, so he said he'd pass. Well I cozied up in my Pj's to watch my usual Monday night line-up on my Tivo: "Dancing with the Stars", "Samantha Who", "Jon & Kate Plus 8", and "CSI: Miami". I get a phone call at about 8:00 from Alex saying he wanted to attempt to go something to eat. So I threw on my clothes and met him over at his apartment. We were worried we wouldn't be able to get into El Rincon, the Mexican restaraunt on the strip, but thankfully they were able to take us right to a table (it probably helped that it was only a table for 2 instead of the usual 12 :)). After we ate our yummy fajitas for two, we headed to go get Alex some Corona (hey, at least he was being festive ;)) to take back to his apartment. We're about to start watching Cloverfield (Alex watched the special features and said it looked pretty creepy) so I'll write more later!! :)

Much love,
Maegan

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin