Pages

Friday, April 25, 2008

I'm officially finished with my Master's Degree!!!

Yep, that's right!! I'm finished!!! YAY!!! I had my last class last night and turned in my last assignment. It's such a relief to be finished again :) Now, I just have to get everything ready for graduation!!! :)

My teacher is amazing and she actually held our last class at El Rincon, a Mexican restaurant on the strip and she bought nachos for everyone! (how fun is that? ;)) My two technology classes have been wonderful, and after talking with her, I've decided that I want to get my PhD in Educational Technology (the actual degree is PhD in Instructional Leadership with an emphasis in Educational Technology). After talking with her last night, I'm 100% sure this is what I want to do, so I'm going to start getting my application ready so that I can get started as soon as possible!

After class, I went and grabbed some Olive Garden for mine and Alex's date night. As I mentioned before, we've added a Thursday night date night to have dinner and watch Scrubs :). Anyway, he came over and we had a great time hanging out and watching TV. Unfortunately, he didn't get to stay long because he had to go home to study and work on homework :( . I just spent the rest of the evening resting and working on my apartment because my parents are coming in town next weekend to help me finish cleaning my apartment for my graduation guests :)

Well since I'm off work today, I'm going to work my tail off to get my apartment ready. I'll write more when I have some free time! :)

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin