Pages

Friday, April 18, 2008

Guntersville, We We Come!! (Crystal's Wedding Weekend Day 1)

We left at about 7:00 AM because the boys were playing golf at 10 and Alex wanted to hit some before everyone else arrived. So this sleepy pair climbed into the car and headed to Guntersville (not before stopping off for some breakfast from Sonic ;)). Alex and I usually do well on long car rides like that...Alex used to drive me around in the bug for hours and we'd talk so that has kinda become our catch up time :). Anyway, we finally arrived in Guntersville. Because we couldn't check into our hotel until 3, Alex let me take the jeep to go run some errands. Thanks to my trusty VZW Navigator, I was able to get everything done with some time to spare! :) I got tired of driving around, so I thought I'd swing by the hotel, just to see if we could get in. I ran into Crystal there...finalizing the hotel arrangements for all the guests. Thankfully, they had our room ready so I single-handedly took all of our luggage upstairs and laid down to relax until I had to go get Alex. Here are some pictures of our gorgeous room :)


Alex ended up hanging out with the groomsmen most of the day, so I got to be lazy and have the bathroom all to myself to get ready for the rehearsal. Alex was sweet and brought me dinner from Applebee's :).

The rehearsal started at 6 so we headed to the church to do that. Here are some pictures Alex took (sorry there aren't many...he ended up having to stand in for a missing groomsmen)



After the rehearsal, we went to dinner at Top O' the River. The food was super yummy! So yummy that no one even took the time to take pictures :) I did get this one of Alex and I though!


(Yes, we match....I made him, poor thing!)

Anyway, we're back now and ready for bed! I'll try and update more on Sunday when we return!!

Much love,
Maegan

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin